From Airport (Afonso Pena):
– Bus Aeroporto Executivo (R$ 15,00 BRL): Get off the bus in Rodoferroviaria (bus station). Follow the instructions below.
– By taxi: Around R$ 60,00 BRL
– By UBER: Around R$ 28,00 BRL
From the bus station:
– By bus (R$ 4,25 BRL): Leaving the bus station, cross the street and take the bus “Pinhais“ or “Centenario“ (these are big red buses), which are going to the right side. Get off the bus in the stop Hospital Cajuru (2 stops, or 3 stops if you get the bus in the stop Mariano Torres). Go down the stairs (behind the tube), cross the street and go straight ahead until 73 Brasi¬lio Itibere Str. (we are in the second block).
– Walking: Approx. 25 minutes. Take Afonso Camargo Avenue to the right side and go straight ahead. After the viaduct take the first side street on your right, turn the first right (Hildebrando de Araujo Str.) then de second left, until 73 Brasiílio Itiberê Str.
– By taxi: Around R$ 13,00 BRL.
– By UBER: Around R$ 8,00 BRL